- Reduced energy usage from green computing techniques translates into lower carbon dioxide emissions, stemming from a reduction in the fossil fuel used in power plants and transportation.
- Conserving resources means less energy is required to produce, use, and dispose of products.
- Saving energy and resources saves money.
- Green computing even includes changing government policy to encourage recycling and lowering energy use by individuals and businesses.
- Reduce the risk existing in the laptops such as chemical known to cause cancer, nerve damage and immune reactions in humans.
Wednesday, 2 November 2011
ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF GREEN COMPUTING